What is the Oni School?
Master angler Masami “Tenkara No Oni” Sakakibara travels to the United States to teach his famous Oni Tenkara in a three day course to a limited number of students.
Day One: Introduction to Oni Tenkara
Day Two: Intermediate Techniques
Day Three: Advanced Techniques
The 2018 Oni Tenkara School registration is now open!
- Pre-registration is mandatory!
- Class is limited to 20 students only on a first-come, first-served basis.
- After requesting registration through the email address above, you will receive billing information. Registration is not complete until payment is received.
- Additional details on time and location for the school will be provided via email to registered students only.
- Those who do not make it into the class will be placed on a “waiting list”, and immediately notified via email should a student position open.
- Cancellation will be accepted with refund minus $20 processing fee until 5PM MST August 15, 2018. This ensures adequate time for planning & travel to those on the wait list. We apologize, but no refund can be provided after this date or in the event of inclement weather, flight delays, etc.
If you need lodging, we have exclusive pricing here:
- Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate
- Residence Inn Provo for 129.00 USD per night